Resume Page 3







Skill set



i)                    Network: I have installed and configured a number of high end routers and switches and worked as faculy for IP Network & Security in BSNL Trg Centre.

ii)                   Programming: I have independently developed web portals http://training.bsnl.co.in  and http://learntelecom.bsnl.co.in and  Web portal for Online Examination.

iii)                 Computer : Installing and troubleshooting Windows OS,SQL SERVER


iv)                 Faculty: I have worked as Lecturer in Advanced Level Telecom Training Centre, BSNL,Ghaziabad (6 years), Lecturer in Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Telecom Training Centre BSNL Chennai(6 years), Regional Telecom Training Centre BSNL Chennai (2  years)

v)                  Principal: I have worked as Principal District Telecom Training Centre BSNL ,Chennai (1 year)




Declaration

I hereby solemnly declare that the details given above are true to the best of my knowledge.



Date: 13 November 2014
Place: Chennai
        Shivaji  B